- Top End kit includes: piston, rings, wrist pin, clips, top end bearing, and gasket kit
- MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Skirts - A rolled on application process provides a bond that is 10 times stronger than other spray on coatings. Benefits include increased heat transfer, reduced friction and helping to eliminate cold seizures
- Machined Smooth Heads - Reflects combustion heat and reduces carbon buildup, protecting the top of the piston. Some tests have shown this feature can increase horsepower and fuel economy by up to 6%
- Anodized Domes - Increases heat resistance and durability; pistons with anodized domes are 75% stronger than non-anodized pistons
- Hypereutectic Casting Process - Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance; it also has an ability to withstand higher cylinder temperatures
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.