- Dominate The Toughest Terrain With The Energy Dispersing “Dead Blow Hammer” Anti-Rebound Properties Of The All-New Steel Belted Sedona Mx-208Sr Tires
- Steel Belting Provides A Unique Tread Area Stability To Handle The Most Extreme Square Edge, Hard Impacting Hazards You’Ll Face On The Trail Or Track
- Sedona Mx-208Rsr Tires Feature Circumferential Steel Belting That Provides Center Tread And Side Lug Support And Increased Durability
- The Radial Constructions Of The Sedona Mx- 208Sr Provides A Larger And More Controlled Footprint For Predictable Performance.
- Radial Tire Construction In The Sedona Mx- 208Sr Delivers A Planted/Moldable Tread Area With Flexible Yet Durable Sidewalls Giving You Unmatched Off-Road Performance.
- Radial Tire Construction Coupled With The Lightweight Steel Belting Technology In The Mx-208Sr Gives You The Ability To Run Lower Tire Air Pressure With Increased Stability And Utilize The “Dead Blow Hammer” Effect On Sharp/Hard Square Edge Impacts
- A True Dual Compound Off-Road Tire
- Offering Special Hi-Tech Rubber Formulations With Different Durometer Compounds For Specific Results
- Center Knobs Use A Rubber Compound Designed To Achieve Excellent Anti-Wear Characteristics While The Side Lugs Use A Rubber Compound Formulated For Ultimate Cornering Bite And Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.