Out of stock
FREE SHIPPING (Above $50) | FAST DELIVERY .
The Yukon pant is the rugged, ballistic, adventurous companion to the Yukon adventure jacket. Using the same waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated 500-denier nylon exterior fabric and 1680 nylon reinforcing fabrics we have created a very durable and practical pant for every exploration and adventure on your bucket list. Scorpion's tough 1680-denier nylon material fully covers the knees and seat for those times when you just want to rest on a boulder and take in the view, or when you have to crawl around on the side of the road fixing a flat -- you don't need to worry about your pants -- they'll hold up. We ran large leather reinforcements on the inner knee all the way down to the ankle help you grip the fuel tank in aggressive riding scenarios, or withstand the abuse of a sharp stray foot peg, or maybe prevent melting fabric on hot exhausts. Because, hey, it's happened to the best of us. And because we've been in your seat, we included details that shouldn't be overlooked, like reinforcing the inside of the lower legs to withstand the large buckles on your motocross or touring boots, and adding a metal hook closure at the waistband so you don't need to worry about snaps popping open at inopportune times. We added large patches of NightViz reflective material on the bottom of the pant cuffs and on the thigh so you can be seen by other motorists when seated. The Yukon's pockets are large enough to carry extra gloves or tools and the strategically located leg vents work to dump heat when the riding gets hard. Stretch accordion gussets at the knees and waistband assure the Yukon pants will fit well and allow for full range of motion when walking or sitting. Focus on your ride, not your riding gear. That's our job.
|S||2903-3||0 in stock||$359.95|
|M||2903-4||0 in stock||$359.95|
|L||2903-5||0 in stock||$359.95|
|XL||2903-6||0 in stock||$359.95|
|2XL||2903-7||0 in stock||$374.95|
|3XL||2903-8||0 in stock||$374.95|
- Free shipping is for the lower 48 States only.
- No Shipping to - AK, HI, PR, GU, APO, FPO, DPO, PO Box buyers.
- No local pick up for auction customers. No third-party shipping carrier will be used
- We will do the same day shipping if the order comes before 11 AM Pacific Time.
- We will not proceed the shipping till the payment gets cleared.
- We ship via our UPS/FedEx and USPS account
- Tracking number will be uploaded once we ship the item.
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. Most items will ship within 1 business day. Some items may require 2 business days. Tracking is available within 1-2 business days.
- Lost / Shipping Damage / Defective Items - Please notify us if your package is lost or damaged.
- Import duties, taxes, and other charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility and vary by country/location.
- Once we get the order and the payment cleared we will ship the item to our international facility, the tracking number will be provided, once the international department gets the order we will proceed the shipping thru USPS.
- Once we ship from USPS we will provide the custom reference number, you will be able to track your package by the Custom Reference number.
- The shipment may take between 6-8 Weeks might be sooner depends on your country custom.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The photos are just for illustration purposes only.
- Orders over $200 - Must be shipped to a PayPal confirmed address or Credit Card billing address and may require signature upon delivery.
- Feel free to contact us Monday-Friday 10am-6pm Pacific Time, we will be happy to answer your question immediately.
- Our customer satisfaction is our priority! Please contact us first to help you if you face any issue. https://www.motorcycledot.com/pages/contact-us