- Replaces standard winch fairlead during plow season.
- Provides larger 2-1/8” diameter roller for smoother cable movement when plowing compared to standard 7/8” rollers.
- Roller has a curved cable groove to help eliminate cable flattening that leads to snapped cables during the plowing season.
- Eliminates potential cable kink due to small roller contact and abrupt angle rolls.
- Multiple roller positions for different applications and cable angles.
- For Steel Cable use only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.