- Eyewear Compatible
- Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eyewear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner
- TriMatrix Composite Shell
- A proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass delivers all the
- strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package. Woven synthetic fibers have long been proven to be
- some of the most practical solutions where lightweight strength is required. Our Tri-Matrix shell utilizes the
- combined power and superior characteristics of these race-proven synthetics, offering unmatched strength and durability
- X-Static® XT2 silver liner
- A leader in antimicrobial fabric technology, X-Static material is clinically-proven to provide bacteria and odor protection throughout the life of the liner.
- X-Static fibers are permanently bonded with a layer of 99.9% pure metallic silver.
- This silver layer is the key to X-Static’s powerful antimicrobial properties, as it creates an ionic shield that permanently inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Fabrics made with X-Static fibers are flexible, with the natural look and feel of traditional textiles, while offering all the benefits of pure silver.
- Street Orientation
- Streetview profile used for the Star is designed for a more upright, sport or touring position
- The Streetview profile is designed for a less aggressive rider.
- Panovision™ Shield with Class 1 Optics
- The Panovision viewport in the Star offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over the previous Star and more traditional viewports.
- This allows the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head-checks
- Magnefusion™ Magnetic Cheek Pads
- Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheekpads first before
- removing the helmet following an impact.
- Certifications: DOT Approved, SNELL M2015, ECE 22.05 Certified
- Construction: TriMatrix Composite Shell
- Weight: Approx 1500 grams
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Colors Available: 9
Bell Size Chart:
|XS||7092079||0 in stock||$469.95|
|S||7092080||0 in stock||$469.95|
|M||7092081||61 in stock||$469.95|
|L||7092082||63 in stock||$469.95|
|XL||7092083||11 in stock||$469.95|
|XXL||7092084||0 in stock||$469.95|
- Free shipping is for the lower 48 States only.
- No Shipping to - AK, HI, PR, GU, APO, FPO, DPO, PO Box buyers.
- No local pick up for auction customers. No third-party shipping carrier will be used
- We will do the same day shipping if the order comes before 11 AM Pacific Time.
- We will not proceed the shipping till the payment gets cleared.
- We ship via our UPS/FedEx and USPS account
- Tracking number will be uploaded once we ship the item.
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. Most items will ship within 1 business day. Some items may require 2 business days. Tracking is available within 1-2 business days.
- Lost / Shipping Damage / Defective Items - Please notify us if your package is lost or damaged.
- Import duties, taxes, and other charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility and vary by country/location.
- Once we get the order and the payment cleared we will ship the item to our international facility, the tracking number will be provided, once the international department gets the order we will proceed the shipping thru USPS.
- Once we ship from USPS we will provide the custom reference number, you will be able to track your package by the Custom Reference number.
- The shipment may take between 6-8 Weeks might be sooner depends on your country custom.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The photos are just for illustration purposes only.
- Orders over $200 - Must be shipped to a PayPal confirmed address or Credit Card billing address and may require signature upon delivery.
- Feel free to contact us Monday-Friday 10am-6pm Pacific Time, we will be happy to answer your question immediately.
- Our customer satisfaction is our priority! Please contact us first to help you if you face any issue. https://www.motorcycledot.com/pages/contact-us