- 3K Carbon Shell
- The proven 3K carbon fiber on the Race Star gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet
- Flex Impact Liner
- Designed to manage energy from impacts big and small, the Flex liner uses 3 unique materials at
- different densities to manage low, mid and high energy impacts.
- Using expanded polyolefin (EPO), a soft and flexible low-density polymer for low-speed impacts, with EPP and EPS layers for mid to high-speed impacts,
- we have a progressive impact liner that works incredibly well to manage impacts across the spectrum of crash types
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheekpads first before
- removing the helmet following an impact
- Virus Cool Jade Power Mesh Liner
- Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk
- Panovision Shield with Class 1 Optics
- The Panovision viewport in the Star offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over the previous Star and more traditional viewports.
- This allows the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head-checks
- Raceview Orientation
- The Raceview profile used on the Pro Star and Race Star uses an orientation specifically optimized for a tucked, more compact position.
- This is for a rider that enjoys a tight position and pushing their skills.
- Eyewear Compatible
- Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eyewear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner
- Certifications: DOT Approved, ECE 22.05, Snell M2015
- Construction: 3K Carbon Shell
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Colors Available: 8
Bell Size Chart:
|XS||7091899||0 in stock||$749.95|
|S||7091900||0 in stock||$749.95|
|M||7091901||43 in stock||$749.95|
|L||7091902||54 in stock||$749.95|
|XL||7091903||23 in stock||$749.95|
|XXL||7091904||4 in stock||$749.95|
- Free shipping is for the lower 48 States only.
- No Shipping to - AK, HI, PR, GU, APO, FPO, DPO, PO Box buyers.
- No local pick up for auction customers. No third-party shipping carrier will be used
- We will do the same day shipping if the order comes before 11 AM Pacific Time.
- We will not proceed the shipping till the payment gets cleared.
- We ship via our UPS/FedEx and USPS account
- Tracking number will be uploaded once we ship the item.
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. Most items will ship within 1 business day. Some items may require 2 business days. Tracking is available within 1-2 business days.
- Lost / Shipping Damage / Defective Items - Please notify us if your package is lost or damaged.
- Import duties, taxes, and other charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility and vary by country/location.
- Once we get the order and the payment cleared we will ship the item to our international facility, the tracking number will be provided, once the international department gets the order we will proceed the shipping thru USPS.
- Once we ship from USPS we will provide the custom reference number, you will be able to track your package by the Custom Reference number.
- The shipment may take between 6-8 Weeks might be sooner depends on your country custom.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The photos are just for illustration purposes only.
- Orders over $200 - Must be shipped to a PayPal confirmed address or Credit Card billing address and may require signature upon delivery.
- Feel free to contact us Monday-Friday 10am-6pm Pacific Time, we will be happy to answer your question immediately.
- Our customer satisfaction is our priority! Please contact us first to help you if you face any issue. https://www.motorcycledot.com/pages/contact-us