• The BNS Tech is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
BNS Tech provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash.
• Crucial weight-savings: BNS Tech is 40% lighter than current neck brace versions.The XS/S/M weighs 735 grams.
• Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Tech performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C).
• Frame Construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
• Quick-release locking: innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal, which offers highly secure and convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency.
• Pivot Key: New ergonomically designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling.
• Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.A main frame member runs over the shoulders and eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. This minimizes risk of injury and well as offering excellent levels of comfort.
• The Bionic Neck Support (BNS) is an advanced protection device for use primarily in MX and off-road riding.It functions by diverting the impact energies that compress the neck in the event of a crash.
•When the helmet is in contact with the BNS at the moment of impact the overall load passing through the neck can be reduced, which may prevent a fracture or muscular injuries.
• The BNS is designed to help prevent catastrophic neck injury and minimize the risk of collateral damage as the impact load is channeled away from the neck.
• Strap System: BNS supplied with the X-Strap System which allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey to secure the device to the rider.
• The BNS Tech incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance.
• Rear Stabilizer: developed to promote PFR (progressive force relief) and dissipate extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders.
• Stabilizer pads are designed to transfer impact stress loads away from spine (thoracic vertebrae).
• Correct fitment is critical to ensuring the most effective protection possible and riders should choose the equipment that is best suited to their body.
• The BNS Tech is designed to provide a highly customizable, secure and personalized fit.
• SAS (size adapter system) provides adjustable and versatile BNS fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
• Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads (6mm and 10mm) for rear, front and shoulders allow fine-tuning adjustment of BNS to rider's specific needs.
It also aids compatibility with other body protection systems.
||37 in stock
||8 in stock
- Free shipping is for the lower 48 States only.
- No Shipping to - AK, HI, PR, GU, APO, FPO, DPO, PO Box buyers.
- No local pick up for auction customers. No third-party shipping carrier will be used
- We will do the same day shipping if the order comes before 11 AM Pacific Time.
- We will not proceed the shipping till the payment gets cleared.
- We ship via our UPS/FedEx and USPS account
- Tracking number will be uploaded once we ship the item.
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. Most items will ship within 1 business day. Some items may require 2 business days. Tracking is available within 1-2 business days.
Lost / Shipping Damage / Defective Items - Please notify us if your package is lost or damaged.
- Import duties, taxes, and other charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility and vary by country/location.
- Once we get the order and the payment cleared we will ship the item to our international facility, the tracking number will be provided, once the international department gets the order we will proceed the shipping thru USPS.
- Once we ship from USPS we will provide the custom reference number, you will be able to track your package by the Custom Reference number.
- The shipment may take between 6-8 Weeks might be sooner depends on your country custom.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The photos are just for illustration purposes only.
- Orders over $200 - Must be shipped to a PayPal confirmed address or Credit Card billing address and may require signature upon delivery.
- Feel free to contact us Monday-Friday 10am-6pm Pacific Time, we will be happy to answer your question immediately.
- Our customer satisfaction is our priority! Please contact us first to help you if you face any issue. https://www.motorcycledot.com/pages/contact-us